Fields of Law
Here you will find an overview of the various fields of law the Massry Law Firm offers.
Our Focus Areas
Attorney Norman C. Massry has extensive experience as a leading technology lawyer, and has demonstrated business acumen, often times settling complex technical disputes without resorting to costly litigation. With him at the table, you can expect an immediate contribution to all areas of your legal needs, including, but not limited to:
- Provide counsel on day to day legal issues and questions
- Attendance at Board Meetings
- Drafting and negotiating technology and commercial contracts for business units, including sales, marketing, and business development.
- Providing legal support on technical, transactional, corporate governance and compliance activities.
- Licensing and Permitting. In order to do business in the State, a business must secure all necessary licenses and permits.
- Leading legal and business due diligence process for prospective mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases and other opportunities.
- Assisting with strategic analysis and research of potential transactions.
- Conducting analyses to support corporate decision-making regarding external transactions as well as internal resource allocation.
- Anticipating legal risks in connection with your company’s activities and developing strategies and solutions to mitigate such risks.
- Developing and updating standard form contracts for your company’s business.
Other Legal Fields
We will gladly represent your employees, at a discounted hourly rate, in cases regarding:
- Real estate law
- Vehicle and Traffic Matters (including DWI)
- Criminal Law
Do you have questions about our services?
Contact us at 518 257-0100 or via our contact form.